I'm a "busy professional" looking for something serious, and I was attracted to this site because it claimed to be geared toward professionals and people looking seriously, etc. Turns out it was a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, and a horrible introduction to online dating. Here were the problems I had:
1) They let you spend over an hour creating a profile and filling out the personality quiz, only to discover that with a basic account you can in no way communicate with any other user, or even see pictures of other users even if they send you a message.
2) So, as frustrated as I was with that I ended up trying the paid account since they were basically teasing me with messages I couldn't read. So I paid $90 for a 3-month premium account, which I only realized at the end would charge me all at once rather than the $30 a month they advertised.
3) As soon as I started the premium account, I stopped receiving matches. I literally did not receive a single match for 5 days. When I put in a help request, they said my search filters were too strict, which was actually totally untrue. It was a boilerplate response, and they didn't even look at my account (saying most of my criteria were set as "very important," when in fact only one was set as important, which was the distance).
4) After I replied that their advice made no sense, I magically started getting matches again, even though I didn't change a thing. Though, only a couple a day.
5) The matches I did get were totally bogus. Most of them had no picture and very little profile information. Half of them were from other cities and states, even though I had my filter set to within 50 miles (the lowest they go). I mean, hello? The two that seemed real and had pictures and that I actually sent a message to like an idiot turned out to be "inactive" on closer look. Again, a total tease.
6) Meanwhile, I was getting several messages a day from people in other states, people that didn't meet my criteria, people whose profile pictures were obviously from 10 years ago, etc...
7) Every time I sent a help request (which is actually impossible to find on their website and only can be found via the app if you hunt for it) the answer was total not applicable to my issue or helpful in any way.
I don't know what these people are up to, but this is not a dating site. It is a complete SCAM. I did manage to call them and demand a full refund, which I was promised will be processed within 10 business days. We'll see if it comes through...
Do NOT use this site! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Do NOT let anyone you know use this site!
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend