HighYa Business Account 101: Overview of Core Features
Last updated on:
Who We Are
Welcome to HighYa!
We live in a world where we are faced with an overwhelming number of buying options and with little trustworthy information to help us make the right choice.
HighYa’s mission is to help consumers shop smarter by making more informed choices. We achieve this by providing editorial articles about products and services as well as a platform where consumers can share their experience through reviews.
In addition, through the HighYa Business Account, our review platform allows companies to claim their HighYa profile page to interact with consumers to provide customer support and get valuable feedback about their products and services.
We strongly believe that companies that engage with reviewers build trust with their customers and prospects by showing that they stand behind their product and are committed to providing excellent customer support.
Brief Overview of Core Features
The purpose of this guide is to briefly outline all of the main features that HighYa Business Account offers to help you get started and get the most from our platform, build trust with your customers and stand apart from your competitors.
Business Profile Page
Your profile page is what the consumers see publicly. It is the face of your company on HighYa. It is made up of a few primary sections:
- An overview of your company with the star rating
- Our editorial article about your product or service
- Consumer reviews, where our readers can read and submit reviews and where you can interact with reviewers
Your business account is your go-to-place for:
- Replying publicly to reviews
- Reporting reviews that you believe are in violation of our guidelines
- Managing your Business Account users and permissions
- Contacting support
- Managing your notification settings
- Privately contacting reviewers
- Inviting your customers to submit reviews
We spend a lot of time designing the tools that we believe are helpful to our Business Account users. However, to get the most out of these tools, you have to know how they work. The Support Center is your place to learn about all the options and features that we offer, as well as tips and best practices.
And if you ever get stuck there is an option to contact our Support Team.
To your continued success,
HighYa Business Support Team