About City Lips
Using their exclusive Oligopeptide and Celadrin™ technology, City Lips is an over-the-counter cosmetic treatment that claims to give you younger, healthier lips in as little as 10 minutes. City Lips works by stimulating your lips to produce their own collagen and hyaluronic acid, which acts to painlessly increase their size, soften, and to hydrate, while also delivering moisture, enhancing color, and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Like many other lip plumpers on the market, City Lips claims that you’ll experience noticeable results in as little as 10 minutes. However, City Lips is different in that it builds collagen with each use for long-term results, though it’s fairly ambiguous about exactly what those long-term results are, and is likely different for every person. In other words, not only will you instantly plump your lips with each application, but you’ll also continue to build collagen the more the product is used.
Related: The Ultimate Skincare Guide
Each application of City Lips lasts four to six hours, and is safe to use on a continuous basis—even during pregnancy. Though the company claims that it is a lip treatment, because of the limited amount of time the product is active, we would consider it more of a lip plumper. With this in mind, Good Housekeeping recently featured a story on how to “Get Younger Looking Lips,” where they recommended the City Lips Original Formula as a trusted product that works.
City Lips Key Benefits
As outlined above, City Lips instantly plumps your lips using peptides to build collagen and elastin for long-term fullness. However, the product also naturally increases the appearance of healthy lips, decreases wrinkles, and blocks collagen breakdown. City Lips also adds protection using essential oils and antioxidants, and is safe to use with lip injections and other cosmetic treatments.
City Lips Pricing & Refund Policy
City Lips is available in two formulas:
- The City Lips Original Formula ($32.00)
- City Lips Advanced Formula Lip Plumper ($35.00)
If you decide that City Lips isn’t right for you, the company offers a 30-day risk-free guarantee on all orders. All you’ll need to do in order to initiate a refund is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-339-9106. Although shipping is free on all orders, it’s unclear whether you’ll be charged shipping fees for returns.
- Many customers claim to have experienced noticeable results.
- No surgery required, and very inexpensive when compared to lip injection procedures.
- City Lips has been on the market for a while, and has generally positive feedback.
- Available in a variety of shades, including a clear formula.
- 30-day risk-free trial. You receive a refund as soon as the original packaging is received.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- Can be used in conjunction with other lip products.
- The City Lips website claims that the product is pain-free. However, based on our research, a number of customers have felt a brief tingling, which is not painful, but is present.
- Once you stop using City Lips, your body will begin breaking down the additional collagen and moisture provided by the treatment, and your lips will slowly return to their natural size.