Based out of Nashville, TN, Food 4 Patriots provides food preparedness kits that include three meals per day, in 72-hour, four-week, and three-month options. The company was founded by Frank Bates, who also operates Power 4 Patriots and Survival Seeds 4 Patriots¾and just like with these other sites, the catalyst for forming the company was the realization that the government is plotting against him, and a major disaster is looming just around the corner.
As part of the Power 4 Patriots group of companies, Food 4 Patriots holds an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, which is based on a total of 35 closed complaints within the past three years. From a customer satisfaction standpoint, there appear to be a limited number of legitimate online reviews. However, the most common complaints we encountered during research were failing to receive the product, and poor customer service.
How Food 4 Patriots Works
All goods contained in the Food 4 Patriots kits are manufactured in the U.S., and are claimed to be delicious, free of GMO ingredients and chemicals, and easy to store. According to the company’s website, none of their food is freeze dried or dehydrated¾instead, they use a “unique “low heat dehydration” method” to dry the food, which is then added it to high-efficiency Mylar packaging. When taken together, this is claimed to keep it fresh for up to 25 years, while also locking in all the essential nutrients.
Food 4 Patriots kits come in three different types:
72-Hour Kit – A total of 16 servings of food, which include:
- Lumberjack Vegetable Beef Stew (4)
- Blue Ribbon Chicken Cheesy Rice (4)
- Granny’s Homestyle Potato Soup (4)
- Traveler’s Stew (4)
4-Week Kit – A total of 104 servings of food, which include:
- Apple Orchard Oatmeal (16)
- Mountain Man Granola (16)
- Powdered Milk (8)
- Lumberjack Vegetable Beef Stew (8)
- Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup (8)
- Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup (8)
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup (8)
- Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes (8)
- Blue Ribbon Cheesy Chicken Rice (8)
- Granny's Homestyle Potato Soup (8)
- Traveler's Stew (8)
- Southwest Enchilada Soup (8)
- Frank's Five Star Minestrone Soup (4)
3-Month Kit – A total of 356 servings of food, which include:
- Apple Orchard Oatmeal (40)
- Mountain Man Granola (40)
- Powdered Milk (32
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup (24)
- Traveler's Stew (24)
- Granny's Homestyle Potato Soup (24)
- Summer's Best Corn Chowder (24)
- Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup (24)
- Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup (20)
- Southwest Enchilada Soup (16)
- Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes (16)
- Mixed Fruit Blend (16)
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff (12)
- Louisiana Au Gratin Potatoes (12)
- Blue Ribbon Cheesy Chicken Rice (12)
- Frank's Five Star Minestrone Soup (8)
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo (8)
- White Cheddar Pasta (8)
- Ol' 49ers Hearty Chili (4)
Regardless of which Food 4 Patriots kit you choose, each order also comes with six free bonuses:
- Top 10 Items Sold Out After Crisis – Tells you how to obtain the top 10 items you must hoard as cheaply as possible, and store them in a safe, secure location.
- The Water Survival Guide – Instructs you how to locate emergency water supplies, as well as how to properly store it.
- The Survival Garden Guide – Walks you through indoor and outdoor gardens preparation, as well as the processes required to store your vegetables for the long-term.
- How To Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half – Provides you with “down-n-dirty tricks” to reduce the amount of money you spend on groceries.
- Survival Tool
- Seed Vault
Food 4 Patriots Pricing & Refund Policy
Food 4 Patriots kits are priced in three different packages:
- 72-Hour Kit = $27, or $11 per day
- 4-Week Kit = $197, or $7 per day
- 3-Month Kit = $497, or $5 per day
All Food 4 Patriots food kits come with free shipping and handling.
If you’re dissatisfied with your Food 4 Patriots products, they are covered by a 60-day money back guarantee, less return shipping and handling charges. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason within the first 60 days, simply ship the products back to the company (at your expense), along with your order confirmation number, or the email address you used when ordering. Your card will then be processed the full refund, and you will not be assessed any sort of restocking fee.
With this in mind, at the end of the Food 4 Patriots home page, it also claims to offer a 300% guarantee if you open your kit any time within the next 25 years and find that your food has gone bad. Although, the likelihood of someone cashing in on the guarantee is slim to none, when you consider the circumstances that would have to be present for you to want to open it in the first place.
Bottom Line: Is Food 4 Patriots a Scam?
Just as with the Power 4 Patriots and Survival Seeds 4 Patriots sites, Food 4 Patriots continues to use scare tactics and a “conspiracy theory” mindset to cause you to make an emotional, uninformed decision. In addition, the company’s long form sales letter on their home page even goes so far as to make you think they don’t want the “word getting out,” and that if you tell too many people, they’ll give your food to someone else. Furthermore, they make numerous unsubstantiated claims about FEMA contacting the company, and that the government is planning to hoard all available emergency food stockpiles.
So, bottom line: Should you purchase a Food 4 Patriots kit? While we couldn’t find any legitimate online reviews about the quality of food contained inside, there is wide speculation that it would have to be relatively low in order to be offered at such an inexpensive price. In addition, there are numerous online complaints claiming that the company did not send products after they had been purchased, and that customer service is fairly poor. With this in mind, if you purchase a product from Food 4 Patriots, you may want to begin with one of the less expensive kits. If all goes well, then you can always purchase more.